Micron powder mill is new generation of powder making machine absorb top machinery technicals from Germany.It is specializing in producing fine and superfine powder of non-inflammable.non-explosive and brittle materials with Moh's hardness under 6 degree,such as calcite,chalk,limestone,dolomite,kaolin,benronite,talc,mica,magnesite,illite,pyrophyllite and vermiculite, sepiolite,attapulgite,diatomite,barite,gypsum,alunite,graphite,fluorite,rockphosphate,kalium ore,etc.
1. Higher efficiency than jet mill and mixing grinding mill and ball mill in same product fineness and motor power,production capacity is 140% of them.
2. Low investing cost for complete production line
3. Lone service life of spare parts,service life will more than 1 year in normal working condition
4. Integrated griding chamber design,no rolling bearing or screw.
5. Fineness adjustable from 325 mesh to 2500 mesh (5-47 micron)
6. High efficient plus bag dust filter make sure low powder content in tile air cycling.Muffler and quieter room is quite excellent for low noise working condition.
Large materials are crushed by jaw crusher into required size for mainframe, then the crushed materials are elevated to the hopper by bucket elevator,then to the grinding chamber for grinding by vibrating feeder evenly and continuously. The powder goes upwards with the airflow, after separating by the classifier, those which can meet the fineness requirement enters into the collector through pipes for separating and collecting, and discharged from the discharged valve as finished products. The airflow is sucked into blower through wind recycling pipe at the upper part of cyclone power collector. And the closed airflow circulation system with negative pressure ensures the environmental health of production line site.
Ring and rolling bed
Max feeding size(mm)
ore crusher, construction aggregate production, construction waste crushing, water conservancy and hydropower engineering, highway, railway, road and bridge construction and other industries.
Quartz, feldspar, calcite, dolomite, graphite, fluorite, wollastonite, phosphate rock, calcium magnesium phosphate, coal, coal gangue, slag, zircon sand, talc, granite, potassium feldspar, marble, Stone, ceramics, glass, and so on more than 1,000 kinds of materials.